2 November 2013

Princess' life

When I was a child I wanted to be a princess, like the other girls in the world. Now when I see Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge,it's still a dream. To be a princess it's an honor, and if I were a princess I would like to help poor people, like Lady Diana, travel all the world and, I'm a little selfish, wear beautiful clothes and above all dresses. I would also like to have a Royal wedding, it's traditional and  so beautiful.
To be part of the Royal Family, for me, it's also a dream, they're so elegant, and they live in beautiful places, like Buckingham Palace.
Lady Diana it's a good example, she was a very good princess, she was so generous,above all, with poor people in poor countries. Kate Middleton it's a good princess too, she's attentive with people and very nice.
If I were a princess for a week I would like to be like Lady Diana and Kate Middleton.
All this it's just my view about princess' life, an impossible dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment