15 November 2013

We are what we eat

In our generation a lot of teenagers are obese. Now it's like normal, but it isn't, it's frightening. A lot of teenagers eat only chips, sandwiches and, above all, fast foods like pizza or McDonalds, and also a lot of cakes. Eat a pizza or go to eat in McDonalds once in a month's not a problem, you will not be obese, but eat fast foods everyday or more than once a week it's not normal. If you have a lot of work and you eat sandwiches it's not a problem because they haven't a lot of fat, if you put vegetables in it. A healthy diet content, is minimum, five fruits and vegetables a day. You have to eat healthy, meat, fish, vegetables and cereals. For the drinks it's the same, it's not good drink just coke, you have to drink a lot of water. You also have to do exercise, minimum three times a week.
Personally I will never eat fast foods everyday, I can't. I love fruits and most vegetables, but, I also love chocolate. Finally, I'm lazy but I have to do exercise, I can't be one week without exercise: going running or going to the gym. 

No comments:

Post a Comment