12 November 2013

Can you listen to my world?

Like a lot of people, I can't live without music. Everyday, minimum once a day, I have to listen to music.I told you in my last post my favourite group is One Direction, but I don't listen just them. I like a lot of kinds of music,pop, rock, reggae, electro,etc, but I usually listen to pop. I love English singers, I don't know why, like Olly Murs, Adele, Robbie Williams, and two old groups, Rolling Stones and The Beatles. I also like the singers or Dj's that you can listen on the radio, like Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Avicii, Passenger,Bruno Mars and more.
Since forever my father has liked rock and reggae, I'm accustomed to listen to this kind of music since I was a child. I like AC/DC, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Bob Marley and another French reggae group, Massilia. When I say to the people I listen to this kind of music they look at me like as if I was strange, because they think I haven't the "look" or the "conduct" like a person that listens to rock or reggae. I think this conduct is stupid! Why a girl, like me, posh and that loves a teenage boy band, can't listen rock or reggae? Why  does society put in order and put labels to the people? It's like, if you wear black clothes you're goth. If you listen to reggae you have to smoke marijuana, NO!! Society criticizes you because you're different, I hate this, really. In this society you can't be yourself, they tell you, you have to be like the other people, I say NO, if I want to love One Direction and  AC/DC or Bob Marley I do and it's all. People haven't to say me what kind of music I have to listen to, which clothes I have to wear,it's MY LIFE, MY WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment