4 November 2013

Story of my life

"Story of my life" is the new single by an English boy band, One Direction. I have to tell you it's my favourite group.
The song talks about their love stories with girls but in the video they show their family memories when they were children. They tell us that relationships can end but the family will always be here. 
In the song they all have a solo, and in those solos everyone talk about his love life. I'm sure you don't know the name of the singers but I tell you now:
Liam talks about his breakup with a girl "don't feel the same about us in her bones", in the video we can see him with his parents and sisters.
Louis talks about he had to leave his girlfriend for the tour "and I'll be gone gone tonight", we can see him with his grandparents.
Niall talks about he hasn't found the right love "leave my heart open but, it stays right here in it's cage", we can see him with his brother.
Zayn talks about his engagement " I've been waiting for this time to come around", we can see him with his sister.
And Harry talks about all of the rumors in the media "stories that I can't explain", we can see him with his mother.

This is the meaning of the song. I love it because the boys express their feelings, the song is very personal and they share it with their fans. And finally you can relate to the feelings in the song.



No comments:

Post a Comment