24 November 2013

My plans for the future

Now I'm studying first of "batxillerat" in Castelló d'Empúries, in Spain. In two years, if all goes well, I can go to the university. But, for the moment, I don't know where. My parents want me to go to Girona, because it's the nearest, but I prefer to go to Barcelona. Last year, I was thinking about going to France, but I think I will have some problems, because I left France when I was 5 years old. 
My plans are; go to university, have my grade in history and be curator in a museum. But, I have a dream; to live in London. I want to live my life in England. But it's just a dream, I don't know if one day it will be real. The problem is, apart from this dream, I don't know what I can do in the future. Of course, I can be a curator in Spain or in France. But, I don't want to live in Spain, I want to leave Spain as quickly as possible. I like France, it's my native country, and if I can't live in London I want to live in Paris. But there, life is so difficult, all is so expensive. I'm lost. And if I don't get my history grade? What can I do?
But, if I'm pessimistic and I don't try I will never make this dream real, so,I will try it. I will go to university, and I will try to go to London. If I can't go to London I will try to work in Paris and,after, go in London. 

No comments:

Post a Comment