16 November 2013

My evaluation about my oral presentation

I think the presentation was good. We used prezi, videos and pictures. The prezi had some sentence for help us during the presentation. I think my body language was good, too. I was looking the audience and sometimes I pointed at the digital blackboard. But, sometimes I read my notes. The ideas was in order and I used some discourse markers. I think I gave new information to my audience because they ignored the tradition of "Holi festival". I think they understood the presentation, because they haven't did any question. When we wrote the text of the presentation the grammar was correct, but when I did the oral presentation I know I did some mistakes with grammar, I was a little nervous. The vocabulary was simple, but we used new words, above all indian words. I used sentence linkers and fillers. I knew the pronunciation of my words, but my pronunciation during the presentation was really, really bad. I don't know why, it's not my first oral presentation. When I was talking I made some breaks, in the video it seems I didn't know my text. For this presentation I put the final mark of 6'5. Because, in general, the presentation was good, but I made some mistakes with grammar, I made a lot of breaks and my pronunciation was horrible.



No comments:

Post a Comment