2 March 2014

Tattoos?

I love tattoos. I think tattoos can define people. With tattoos you can know how that person is or, above all, you can know the style and what that person likes. Since you can define people thanks their tattoos you can do the same, you can define your style with them. Tattoos are very popular among famous people. A lot of them are popular for their tattoos, extravagant tattoos. Sometimes, they are not very beautiful because those people make them just for the attention.
Tattoos can be small,big, with colours or just black. Personally I prefer black tattoos. I think all tattoos have to have a meaning, because they will stay forever, well they are made for stay forever, now you can delete them with laser. But, if you make a tattoo it's for something. However, never, never make a tattoo of the name of a boyfriend/girlfriend, because you don't know what can happen.
Personally, I want tattoos, discreet tattoos, because tattoos are not always accepted for jobs. I want the sentence "one dream..." on the inside of my left arm. I also want a clover on the left of my hip. These are the two tattoos I want for the moment, they are discreet and they have a meaning for me. I don't know, maybe I will want to have more tattoos when I am older, maybe the name of my children or something else, why not? But always in places where they don't cause a nuisance for work.



No comments:

Post a Comment