28 March 2014

My London trip

Last Thursday I went in London with the school for four days. It was incredible. I really loved and enjoyed it.
On Thursday, at 02:00 am, we went to Barcelona to take a plane. We arrived in London at 12:00 pm. We took a bus to go to the hostel. After we arrived at the hostel we went to see Big Ben, for that we took the underground. I was the first time I took the underground, it was quite funny. In the same afternoon we saw where David Cameron, Prime Minister, lives. We also crossed Trafalgar Square to go to the British Museum. After the Museum, we went to Picadilly Circus.
On Friday, we first went to the Shakespeare Museum, The Globe theatre, then, we went to the business centre, we ate something there and after we went to see Tower Bridge. After we went again to Picadilly Circus.
On Saturday, we went to Camden Town. In the afternoon we went to the Natural History Museum and to the Science Museum. Then, we went, again, to Picadilly Circus, because at night we had to go to a musical, called "Once", a love story set in Ireland.
On Sunday, we could choose where to go. Some people went to Picadilly Circus, others to Covent Garden and others to Buckingham Palace. I went to Buckingham Palace and I really loved it. It could be my future house! Buckingham Palace and the park in front are huge, incredible.
Unfortunately everything has an end. At 14:00 pm we went to the airport to come back home. At 23:00 pm we were back.
However, it was a perfect weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment