8 March 2014

Teenagers and alcohol

A lot of teenagers, 16-17 years-old, drink alcohol when they're in a party. I'm one of these teenagers. Last night it was carnival in my town and I had a really bad experience because of alcohol. Fortunately, my friend and I are fine, anything serious has happened. I think we did it because these last weeks we had a lot of exams and we were stressed and it was the first party night that we had since a lot. But we have learned about last night that we haven't to drink a lot if we are not with our parents or an adult who can keep an eye on us.
A lot of teenagers think that drink alcohol in a party it's cool or they think that it's the only method for have fun but it is not. If you are with people that you like, you can have a fun time without alcohol. Every year, a lot of teenagers die because of the alcohol. I also can say, and it's serious, that some people from school, who have the same age as me, are like alcoholic. They go to party every weekend and they always come back at home drunk. And, the most serious, is that parents of these people don't say anything. If my son/daughter come back at home drunk every weekend I will punish him/her. If he/she go to party one night every month or every two month and he/she come back at home drunk one night it's not a problem, this can happen to everyone.
For the moment I have never been drunk so much so don't remember what happened, I have always remembered what I did and I have always gone back at home conscious.
But, all of this prove that the majority of the shops allow the sell of alcohol to teenagers. I know that we can get alcohol in other ways, but if shops stop to sell alcohol to teenagers, there may be less problems because of alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment