7 March 2014

Welcome Eric!

Simon Cowell admits that he loves to be a father "I was born to be a dad...it would be cool to have two or three!"

The girlfriend of the 54-year-old star, Lauren Silverman, gave birth to their first child, a little boy called Eric, last month. He said that he always believed that he will be a good father. Eric was born on February 14 in New York.
The music mogul was reduced to tears when he saw his son for the first time.
He said: 'I actually said to Lauren beforehand, "What if I like the dogs more than him?" and she said, "You're gonna be absolutely fine," and then literally within seconds of him being born, I got it!'
The couple named their baby boy Eric, like Simon's late father and went back to England to meet Simon's mother Julie for the first time. Simon said about his mother: "I think she's told the whole village...she's really excited. I look at him, Eric, and I think of my dad all the time, so it's a really good thing".
Meanwhile, Simon said that they are thinking about having more children as he would like little Eric to have a brother or a sister to play with.
He said: "I wouldn't rule out (more children). Well, I got my dogs, and I can't imagine just one of them...I had a brother when I was younger, so I kind of thing it's cool to have two or three...two".


No comments:

Post a Comment