8 May 2015

Summer Vibes

This is it, summer is coming! Good weather is already here, swimming pools and gardens are being cleaned and... school is ending!
This year wasn't a good year for me at school and I'm going to repeat my last year but that's not a problem, I'm not sad, angry or anything. But I'm so happy that summer is almost here.
This summer I'm not working, my father always works and some summers my mom works too and this summer she works, so I'll stay at home and help cleaing the house more than I already do and my parents will give me more money. The good things about not working is that I will have a lot more free time and I already know what I'm going to do. The boring thing I'm going to do is the TDR, but I don't think I'm going to stress a lot beacuse I like the topic ("The Hippie movement"). So this summer I'm going to spend time with my friends, train as much as I can, try and improve my skateboarding skills and, that's something I talked with my parents and something I really want, I'll buy a guitar and learn how to play it. Of course I will enjoy my swimming pool.
The not so good thing is that next year I won't have much money as I had this year , I'll survive though.
So yeah, these are my plans for this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment