8 May 2015

Funfair, festival and friends

Last weekend was a "big" weekend, on Thursday and Friday we didn't have school, so we had a four-day weekend. That was great because I was able to relax a lot, more than I actually do. I didn't spend four days in bed or on the couch though, only three. 
On Thursday I went to the mall in Girona with my best friend, we spent the day there until five in the afternoon. When we came back at home we got ready to go to the festival (we call it "barraques" here) in Figueres. We went to the festival at 11 pm with another friend of us. We went to some attractions at the funfair (the funfair and the festival were near to each other) and then we met with my boyfriend and his friends there. The night was really nice, it wasn't too cold and it was really fun. We had some drinks so everyone was laughing and having a good time. We found some of our classmates there, they were quite drunk too like us.
We  decided to go back at home at four in the morning, we said goodbye to each other because that night I went to sleep at my boyfriend's house. We woke up quite early considering we went to sleep late. We literally spent the day sleeping. I went back at home on Friday evening. 
Saturday mornin I cleaned my room like every Saturday morning and then did nothing for the whole afternoon. On Sunday I spent the day in my room doing nothing productive, just sitting in my bed with my computer and phone. On Sunday afternoon my parents and sister went to the funfair with some friends so I had the house for myself. It was relaxing, because there was no noise. And of course it was still too short because next day it was Monday and nobody wants to go back at school.


No comments:

Post a Comment