8 May 2015

AC/DC

Next 29th May I'm going to AC/DC's concert in Barcelona. You could think that I'm just okay, but I'm not. I'm totally freaking out! AC/DC! I repeat, AC/DC! I'm going to see one of the best Rock and Roll groups of all the time in concert! I'm dying inside.
My dad was the one who showed me all the Rock and Roll groups, a lot of them are those that he listened to when he was young like AC/DC, Rolling Stones, Queen,etc. So when I saw that AC/DC was going to do a concert in Barcelona I knew I has to go. My dad was okay with going, he never saw them in concert. The tickets were quite expensive but it's worth it, you never know when you'll have this opportunity again, and the group isn't really young, maybe they won't do another tour, who knows. We are going to the concert with a friend and some friends of our friend. We will go to Barcelona early in the morning so we will spend the day outside the place where the concert is and try to have good places for the concert. The concert start at 22 pm and it will end late so we decided that we will spend the night at a hotel in Barcelona.
I only can think about the fun I will have. Some people, of course people that don't like AC/DC, think that it's stupid to go because this group is old and nobody likes this kind of music. But me being me and loving this group and others I just can't wait. I can't even believe it. This group is one of the best and the members are legends! I'm just so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment