2 February 2015

Teenage routine

In their blogs people usually talk about their passions, hobbies and all, well, me being me I don't really have a passion or a hobby. All I know is that I enjoy listening to music, read, write and do nothing. I don't know if listening to music can be considered a hobby but I know that a lot of people spend free time reading so that can be considered a hobby. (I found my hobby!).
When I listen to music normally I just lay in bed with my phone or computer on twitter or other social networks or I just look at the ceiling, thinking about everything. Also, the type of music I listen to depend in what mood I am, that's also why I write. I mean, depend in what mood I'm I listen to specific music and write. I also write when I think to much about something, above all something that happened that day at school or something between my parents and I. It my be quite confusing, well, us teenagers, aren't really easy to understand.
I spend a lot of time reading, every time I have free time, which is almost always, when I'm at home, when I'm bored and maybe sometimes in class too, not my fault if the lessons are boring... I have this app on my phone, Wattpad, where people can write a book/story and post it, that's maybe why I read a lot, you just have to choice a topic, and find a book that seems good and read it. And it's totally free.
Just before I said that when something happen I write, yes, like a journal if you want to put a name to that notebook even if I don't consider it a journal. Well, I also write on Wattpad, for the moment it's not really a big deal, it's just a story. Nobody have read it and I don't think someone will, I'm sure it's bad anyway. I just like to keep writing that story because I maybe, maybe not, describe a little my life, and also maybe one of the characters, Megan a 17-year-old girl, is based in me, so yeah...
I don't really go out with friends, above all now that I'm grounded, not because I don't enjoy being with them, it's just that I like being in my little world with my music and my books, I try to escape reality and I like it because it works. Some people even say that I'm lonely, but if lonely means to stay away from stupid people and enjoy doing simple things, then yes, I'm lonely.
I don't know what to say more, I don't do much. My life is just like the same day again and again. I go to school, then at home, I listen to music, read, write and sleep, and start again the next day. God, my life sounds so pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment