3 February 2015

Not really innocent

Before to start reading I think you should watch the trailer of the film, it might help you to understand the article.



"I don't want my family to see it.": Dakota Johnson says hot scenes in Fifty Shades of Grey are "inappropriate" for her parents.

There are a lot of things we don't share with our parents, it's totally normal. For Dakota Johnson, on of those things is her hot scenes in the highly anticipated Fifty Shades of Grey. She confessed to Glamour magazine: " I don't want my family to see it, because it's inappropriate. Or my brother's friends that I grew up with. Also there's a part of me that's like, I don't want anyone to see this movie - just kidding."

Dakota's co-star, Jamie Dornan, as Christian Grey, also thinks that there are a few people that should perhaps give it a miss too. He admitted that he probably won't be too comfortable when his daughter, now one year old, will be older. "When my daughter's 18, I'm not going to be going, "You've gotta watch Daddy in Fifty Shades of Grey", but there will be greater things to protect her from than dad's ass on the big screen". He said joking.

In order to stay loyal to the story, Sam Taylor-Johnson, the director of the film, did extensive research into the world of BDSM. She recently revealed that she consulted a professional dominatrix for the film and she said she "learned a lot" from her.
She told The Independent: "The sex scenes are pretty intense, so I'm sure people are going to feel aroused - but I've seen them so many times that I tend to forget."

EL James, the author of the trilogy, has reportedly sold over 100 million  copies of the books in the whole world and it has been translated into more than 50 languages. The film is one of the most highly anticipated films of the year, with the trailer having already been watched a massive 45 million times on YouTube. The movie will be at the cinemas on Valentine's day in the majority of the world.

I would be lying if I said that I won't go to the cinema to watch it, but after reading stuff about it I even would go just to watch people's faces, to see how they react, above all men's faces, I'm sure it would be hilarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment