29 January 2015

My Christmas and New Year


As every year for Christmas I went with my parents and sister to France, near to Bordeaux where my uncle, aunt and cousins live. They are from my dad's family, my dad and uncle are brothers. We stayed there five days, too long for me. We arrived on the 24th in the afternoon to be there for Christmas' Eve. My aunt works in a shop so she had to work, not Christmas day of course, so I didn't see her a lot, which is not a problem. I don't really appreciate my uncle and cousins so it was nice that my cousin's girlfriend was there, she's really nice. Those five days were so boring that it was nice to come back, i couldn't wait for New Year.

For New Year's Eve my parents, sister and I went to dinner with our friends, we were 18 in total. It was really funny. After dinner I went with a friend, her boyfriend and, now, my boyfriend to a party. We went to a lounge bar in town, we had a lot of fun. I arrived at home at 4:30am a little tired and maybe a little drunk too. In the morning I woke up at 10:30am totally exhausted but not hungover at all, lucky me! and I spent my day watching movies in bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment