31 January 2015

Go and travel around the world

One of my biggest dreams is to travel around the world, to visit the five continents. When I say "travel" I mean take some clothes, other necessary things and my passport and just go. If I could I would do it right now, with the money I have I would go to a country here in Europe, find a cheap motel, find a job just to have some money to eat and pay the motel, it could be in a bar or something similar, and when I would have enough money I would change of country, and keep going. Of course I know it would be really difficult but the fact of travelling, meeting new people, learning about other cultures sounds so amazing. The idea of travelling is also to try and go to concerts all around the world and have fun. I already can't wait until I can do it! 
I know you are probably wondering what about studies? The fact is, I don't care. I just want to be able to travel and have fun wherever in the world. I had think about when I will have travelled in all the countries I wanted to, I would go back to London and stay there, I don't know where I would work but, again, I don't care, meanwhile I have enough money to live in a flat and eat it will be enough. For the moment I say London because is my "city dream" but maybe after I will change my mind and stay in another country. Well, of course all of this is a dream, but I promise myself to achieve it one day. For the moment my parents want me to graduate from school and find something to study to have a good job and all, what all parents want for their children, but I don't know what to study. Travelling it's the only thing in my mind right now, that's why I can't wait until I'm 18, even if my parents won't approve it either. Everyone would think that all I want is waste my life, well, maybe it's what I want but I prefer to call it "having fun while I can", like they say, "life is too short", so I prefer imagining a fun life than a boring one.

No comments:

Post a Comment