2 June 2014

Weekend in Provence

I spend last weekend in France with my parents and my sister. We went in Provence, in the South of France, where we lived when I was little. We went because my father had a meeting with his bosses and for visit some friends that we hadn't seen for a while.
We left home Friday afternoon and we arrived in Crillon le Brave, where our friends live, three hours later. 
Saturday morning my father went to his meeting and my mother, my sister, a friend and I went to shopping in Carpentras, a city near to Crillon le Brave, where my sister was born. In the afternoon we stay at home until 06:00 pm when we went to visit another friend who work in the same company that my parents. When we came back at our friends home their daughter where there with her son and a friend of me, my childhood best friend. It's always nice to see friends that you don't use to see, even more when it's one of your best friends that you haven't seen since three years ago.
Sunday morning we went in Bedoin, a town near to Crillon le Brave too. We went for buy some stuff that we can't find in Spain, especially drinks and some food. When we were walking in the town we met some people who my father worked with. They were surprised to saw us and especially how much I had grew, for some of them, the last time they saw me I was five years old and my sister hadn't born yet. Later, when we were at our friends home, their other daughter came for lunch. Unfortunately all the good things have a end. At 07:30 pm we were back home, in Spain.
I really enjoyed this weekend. I spent good times when I was little there and I still spending good times when I go there. If I could go more often, I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment