8 June 2014

Plans for summer!

This summer I'm supposed to work but for the moment I haven't find a job, I'm still waiting. If I don't find a job I'm going to work for a friend as a babysitter for two weeks, it's not really a job but better this that nothing! I also have the possibility to work with my father in the fields, but I'm not really excited about this.
My father works so we won't go in holidays but ,maybe, we will go in holidays the ten last days before school. We don't know where yet, but I'm trying to convince them to go to Amsterdam or Dublin, that would be great. However, in August my uncle, my aunt and my cousin will come, like every summer. But, I don't give much importance because I'm not very close with them, last two summers my cousin came for one month but, if I work this summer she just will come for two weeks, so I hope I will work! 
On the other hand, I hope this summer will be better than the others, I will meet with my friends, spend good times with them, chill next to the swimming pool and at the beach and go to parties, I have good vibes for this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment