18 May 2014

My experience of 1st Batxillerat

This year I started 1st batxillerat in the same high school I was last four years. I knew that it would be hard but not so hard. I'm a bit lazy, and I know it, but I do homework and I study but it's still hard. I really don't know what I can do to make it easier, I could study more but if I study more I won't have free time, in my free time I like to go to the gym or go online, if I can't go to the gym I'm stressed and after I can't be concentrated. I think teachers don't help us enough and that they make their lessons harder than they should be or possibly do not explain everything enough. I don't say this for all the teachers but some of them do it.

I had some problems  this year and I think these problems distracted me a lot, because I felt sad and depressed and I didn't want to see anyone or talk with people. However, now I feel better but school is still hard. I really hope that I'll past and start 2nd batxillerat next year but if  I have to repeat, I will, it's not cool but it's not a problem, the problems are, that my father doesn't like the idea of me repeating and I don't want to stay one more year in the same high school.

In few weeks, exams are going to start, we will see what the future will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment